Welcome!

I invite all current and former custom harvesters, harvest crewmembers, and farmers that hire custom harvesters to comment, post questions, and start dialogue about custom harvesting. I intend this to be a forum for people interested in custom harvesting, agriculture, the Great Plains region, Great Plains culture, Great Plains geography, Great Plains history, Great Plains communities, and probably additional topics too. I hope to get people involved who know more about the Great Plains than anybody else - custom harvesters. I have studied the Great Plains extensively in college, but I have learned at least as much through summers spent combining wheat (and a little barley). I will start more specific topical threads as I go. This is to be a forum for learning, discussion, and debate. Please do not use this blog for advertising, recruiting employees, or searching for employers. I expect contacts may be made through this blog, but that is not its purpose.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

H2-A Visas

Having just returned from the USCHI Convention, I can only say that this situation is a mess. What are the problems you are having? I heard many people say it is a major problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment